GREG QUIGLEY - RESUME
Marketing communications professional with hands-on
experience in the creation and management of newsletters, sales
collateral, public relations, Web sites, Internet marketing
and advertising campaigns. Progressive, strategic thinker able
to form partnerships, lead projects and work independently or
as part of a team. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal
skills along with a strong work ethic, technical aptitude and
desire to succeed. Seeking employment in the Milwaukee,
GREG QUIGLEY - PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Web Development and Marketing
- Over 10 years of experience writing and editing copy for businesses
- Experience writing for Web, print, radio, video, articles,
advertising and more
- Web writing experience includes Web copy, SEO/PPC and blogs
- E-mail marketing program development and management
- Corporate blog development and management
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) program development and management
- Web analytics management
- Web Side Story (HBX) Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office Suite
GREG QUIGLEY - PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
INDEPENDENT WEB PUBLISHER, 2007 - Present
DIRECTOR OF CLIENT MARKETING, 2007 - 2008
Layer One Media - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Managed client marketing programs including search engine
optimization, pay-per-click and Web analytics.
- Wrote copy for clients and Layer One, including blog/newsletter
articles and product copy.
- Conceptualized and recommended online marketing programs based
on clients' business and marketing strategies.
- Used Web analytics to track Key Performance Indicators and
make recommendations for improved business results.
- Developed and presented monthly Internet Marketing seminars
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, 2006 - 2007
Metrix - Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Researched, wrote and edited monthly e-newsletter articles.
- Wrote, designed and maintained sales collateral.
- Designed and managed Metrix Web sites, including landing pages
for e-mail promotions.
- Developed and managed an e-marketing program consisting of
a monthly e-mail newsletter, a corporate blog, lead-generation
e-mails and search engine optimization.
- Managed the complete redesign of metrix.com and wrote all
- Developed and launched a new company-wide brand.
MARKETING CONSULTANT/OWNER, 2004 - 2006
Q-Com Business Writing - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Wrote business copy for companies and agencies, including
newsletters, brochures, Web copy, sell sheets, direct mail,
e-marketing, press releases and advertisements.
- Designed and maintained client Web sites.
- Developed and managed pay-per-click (PPC) Internet advertising
- Developed search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, successfully
optimizing Web sites for Google, Yahoo! and MSN search engines.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST, 2000 - 2004
Norlight Telecommunications - Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Wrote and edited the quarterly customer newsletter.
- Wrote copy for newsletters, advertising, direct mail, Web
sites, e-mail marketing, video scripts and sales collateral.
- Researched and developed an e-mail marketing program consisting
of a quarterly e-newsletter and monthly e-mails to customers.
- Managed the redesign process for Norlight's Web site and wrote
all Web copy.
- Worked with a cross-functional team to develop Norlight's
first customer care Web site.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR - MARKETING AND PR, 1997 - 2000
Beloit Convention and Visitors Bureau/Beloit Riverfest - Beloit, Wisconsin
- Wrote, edited and designed printed collateral, advertising materials
and Web copy.
- Developed and maintained the bureau's first Web site and Riverfest's
first Web site.
- Optimized the bureau's Web site for major search engines.
GREG QUIGLEY - EDUCATION
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN MARKETING, MAY 1997
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee